Welcome to graamyam.com, a project of Puthussery Projects Private Limited (for more information, visit puthusseryprojects.com). graamyam.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at graamyam.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future graamyam.com service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with graamyam.com, whether or not included in the graamyam.com Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
In order to access the Services, you will need to register on the Website and create a “Member” account. Your account gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion on the Website.
You shall register for a Member account using your existing Facebook account, Google Account, and/ or Phone/Email log-in credentials (your “Third-Party Details”). You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Member Account password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Details (collectively, “Passwords”) at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times.
You must provide your full legal name, valid email address and any other information requested from you, from time to time, in order to complete the registration process and be entitled to use the Services. The information provided by you may be shared by us with any third party for providing the Services, record keeping purposes, internal procedures, training or for any other purposes and by using this Website you expressly consent to such sharing of the information provided by you.
We reserve the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so. Use of the account is not available to any User who is suspended or prohibited by Us from using the Website or Services for any reason whatsoever.
Graamyam.com grants you a limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Graamyam.com. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Graamyam.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Graamyam.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Graamyam.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by Graamyam.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Graamyam.com so long as the link does not portray Graamyam.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any Graamyam.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Graamyam.com engages in the business of selling and displaying various handcrafted products through its Website. Graamyam.com also displays information about communities, which make the products displayed for sale.
Grant of License
Subject to these terms and conditions of use, We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable limited right and license for you to access and use the Services solely for the purpose permitted.
You may access and use the Website to purchase Products listed thereon by Us from time to time.
- The provision of the Services on the Website;
- Collection of payments from Users using the third party payment gateway on the Website. In the event of any disputed payments made, we shall pass on the dispute to the payment gateway provider for resolution. This shall be the extent of our obligations in this regard;
- Delivery of the Products to the Users who have placed orders therefor on the Website;
Restriction on Use of Services
You are not permitted to and shall not do any of the following acts, the breach of which shall entitle Us to terminate your use of the Services, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may have against you:
- Distribute, sell, supply, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge or otherwise alter the Services and all content provided to you as part of the Services;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any Service or content provided to you as part of the Services or the Website;
- Attempt to copy any software provided to you as part of the Services or the Website and in particular its source code, or attempt to decrypt any part of such software that is provided to you;
- Create any derivative work or version of any software provided by us in relation to or to facilitate your use of the Services or any content provided as part of the Services;
- Remove, from the Services or any content provided as part of the Services, any logo, copyright or proprietary notices, legends, symbols, labels, watermarks, signatures or any other like marks affixed to or embedded in the Services;
- Use the Services or any part of it to create a false identity, to impersonate any person or organization, or attempt to disguise the origin of any content;
- Use any of graamyam’s domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- Access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website is hosted;
- Access or attempt to access any content that you are not authorized to access by any means;
- Access the Website through any other means other than through the interface that is provided by us;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services; and
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Website, materials, system resources, or gain unauthorized access to the user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated linked sites.
When you visit graamyam.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Ownership of Intellectual Property Including Trademarks/Service Marks/ Copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Puthussery Projects Private Limited or its associates. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Puthussery Projects Private Limited. All software used on this site is the property of Puthussery Projects Private Limited or its software suppliers.We have filed its application for registration under the Trade and Merchandise Act and Rules at Delhi under different classes and awaiting registration. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Puthussery Projects Private Limited.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Graamyam.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Graamyam.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Graamyam.com and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Graamyam.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Graamyam.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of such external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
Rights Reserved by Us
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who validly claims and provides evidence that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of the Services.
- We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms and conditions to the fullest extent of the law and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these terms and conditions.
- While we have no obligation to monitor your access to or your use of the Services (or any feature or part of the Services), we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website and providing the Services, to ensure your compliance with these terms and conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- Subject to the receipt of a complaint from a User, we have the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from any Service. For some of the Services, we may (but shall be under no obligation to) provide tools to filter out explicit sexual content or any content which it deems to be unsuitable at its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) enforce these terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) respond to user support requests; or (e) protect the rights, property or our safety, its Users and the public. We shall not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions in this regard.
- We reserve the right to introduce or change the prices of all Services upon 30 (thirty) days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the terms and conditions of use or the Services on the Website itself.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Graamyam.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Graamyam.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Graamyam.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Graamyam.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website, whether in Foreign Currency or Indian Rupees represents the full price of the product and international shipping charges, unless specified otherwise in the Shipping Fees.
With respect to items sold on Graamyam.com, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. Any additional Shipping Fees, if applicable, will not be refunded.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Graamyam.com.
The prices displayed on this site are quoted in Indian Rupees or U.S. Dollars. You can choose to view in your preferred currency using the currency selection feature. The price in the currency that you have selected is the price determined by graamyam.com. The actual amount to be paid by you will be the equivalent amount in the currency of your credit card, as per the conversions done by your bank / credit card provider on the date of billing.
All of Graamyam orders are shipped door-to-door from our stockroom in Cochin, India to your provided shipping address via reputed Courier Service. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Book post or Speed post. Processing the order normally takes 2 working days and then Shipping normally takes 4-6 working days. Dispatch happens on all days, except Sundays and Public Holidays (of India).
Shipping destinations offered by graamyam.com for delivery will be extended and updated from time to time and listed online.
We do not ship backorders. We aim to keep every item on our website in stock. If there is an item which you purchase and then we realize this item is not available, we will promptly inform you within 2 working days of your purchase and fully refund your money for the out of stock item.
We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form.
Our courier will attempt delivery 3 times at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable. You can track the package through the Order Tracking facility, provided after you confirm an order. If the package status is shown as undeliverable please call Customer Service of courier service at their local number and quote your tracking number to trace your package.
Duties and Taxes
All of Graamyam orders are shipped internationally from our warehouse in Cochin, India to your provided shipping address via Courier Service. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have arranged with our courier service provider to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. If you are presented with an invoice from the courier service provider for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay them directly at the time of delivery. Graamyam takes no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case such taxes and duties are not accepted and settled by the recipient at the delivery address and will not provide any refunds in such cases.
Product Properties and Wash Care
All of Graamyam.com’s products are handcrafted using the finest natural materials. The subtle variations in colour, texture and finish are intrinsic to hand made products. Our products involve crafts-based traditions of hand moulding, hand spinning, dyeing, weaving, and embroidery. We use both vegetable dyes and commercial dyes with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best colour properties. An irregular weave or print is not a defect – handmade by definition means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
Colours: We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this Web site. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Reds and blues tend to run. Please always wash like colours together and dry inside out in the shade.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by graamyam.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Graamyam.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, graamyam.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Graamyam.com does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from graamyam.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Graamyam.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Whilst we try and ensure that the details, descriptions and prices of the products displayed on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any order that you may place based on such erroneous, inaccurate or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Graamyam.com assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content displayed on the Website; (ii) any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our Website or any product; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website; and/or (v) any bugs, viruses or the like that may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party (vi) the Services will meet your specific requirements and/ or (vii) the quality of any Products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations; and (viii) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Given that we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Billing and Payment
- Certain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Services, you agree to the terms of sale, pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. We may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to promptly provide us with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, credit card numbers, etc.). We do not validate all credit card information required by the Customer’s payment provider to secure payment.
- You must notify Us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 (thirty) days after charges first appear on their account statement. If it is not brought to Our attention within 30 (thirty) days, You agree to waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Graamyam enables online verification and authorisation of payments through the CCAvenue payment gateway (www.ccavenue.com). Graamyam.com is a Verisign secured site with 128 bit SSL encryption.
The following payment methods are accepted through the CCAvenue payment gateway:
- Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- Wallets (Freecharge, airtel money, amazon pay, phonePe, Amex ezeClick, Oxygen, Olamoney, jio money, citi bank reward points, ItzCash, Paycash, HDFC PayZapp)
Note: Your billing amount will be shown in Indian Rupees on the payment gateway. This is equivalent to your order value.
Return, Exchanges & Refunds
Graamyam will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Exchanges or returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your order. You will need to fill out a Returns and Exchanges form which is available on the website under Returns and Exchanges link. Once we receive your paperwork and returned goods, we will ship your replacement free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the original credit card depending on your preference. Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the return address.
Before you return a Graamyam product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Let’s not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handcrafted products by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, at Graamyam we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
Please note that Exchange or Refund will not be made against the non-returnable items, unless there is a defect or difference from its description
- Discounted products (all items listed under SALE category)
Graamyam reserves the right to reject returns from any particular customer, in case of frequent returns by such customer, which shall mean returns on more than 3 occasions in a financial year
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- You can return/exchange in 30 days after date of delivery, But under the condition that graamyam customer service is intimated within 10 days of delivery of the goods to your address.
- Graamyam will exchange the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address
- Please note that all products must be sent to our office in Cochin, India.
- Sale products are non-returnable. Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a defect or is different from its description.
For all products, please ship to the following address:
Puthussery Projects Private Limited.
V/398A Pukkattupady Road,
Kochi – 682021
For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking:
As the charge on your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of payment.
If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded except where Graamyam has erroneously sent you a wrong item / colour / size.
Refunds will only be done in the following cases:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Graamyam discovers any mispricing in its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price.
- In case Graamyam discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
- In case the customer is not happy with the purchase and has returned the item/items to the address mentioned above. In such cases the filled return form should be included in the return shipment.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and colour variations. With handcrafted products there will always be some variation between products.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our Subsidiaries and Affiliates and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Services, our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Services or our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or advised of the possibility of the same.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION ON OUR WEBSITE TO USE THE SERVICES AND/OR THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR PRODUCTS IN THE WEBSITE.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information and User Content from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information and User Content for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
By visiting Graamyam.com, you agree that the laws of India, under the jurisdiction of the Kerala High Court, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Graamyam.com or its affiliates.
Graamyam, a project of Puthussery Projects Private Limited.
Puthussery House, V/398A Pukkattupady Road, Unichira, Thrikkakara, Kochi – 682021, Kerala, India Tel: +91-484-2575858, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For all customer support communication the following options can be used,
- Write to us to email@example.com
- Call +91 97467 34111 (timings 11 am to 5 pm, Indian Standard Time, Monday to Friday)
*A graamyam Support staff will get back to the customer within 2 business days of sending a communication to graamyam