Returns and Exchanges
Graamyam will accept the return only if the product is damaged during transit. Exchanges or returns must be raised within 5 days from the day of delivery. Shipping charges will not be refunded, and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the return address.
Before you return a Graamyam product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Let’s not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handcrafted products by definition mean a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
Please read below our return policy before you return any item.
Graamyam reserves the right to reject returns from any particular customer, in case of frequent returns by such customer, which shall mean returns on more than 3 occasions in a financial year.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- You can return/exchange in 15 days after date of delivery, but under the condition that Graamyam customer service is intimated within 5 days of delivery of the goods to your address.
- To initiate the process of claiming returns/refunds you need to share an image of the product and let us know reasons for return/refund within 5 days of delivering the order. If you are claiming a refund for product damaged in transit, please do include proof of damage in transit, like an unboxing video. Share the images/video to 9995894111 or email us on email@example.com. A member of our team will be there to answer your queries between 10 am to 6 pm, except on Sundays.
- Graamyam will exchange the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods using the same payment method as used for online shopping.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded, and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address.
- Please note that all products must be sent to our office in Kochi, India.
- Sale products are non-returnable. Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a defect or is different from its description.
For all products, please ship to the following address:
Puthussery Projects Private Limited.
V/398A Pukkattupady Road,
Kochi – 682021
For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking:
As the charge on your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of payment.
If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded except where Graamyam has erroneously sent you a wrong item/colour /size.
Refunds will only be done in the following cases:
- Product damaged during transit.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Graamyam discovers any mispricing in its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price.
- In case Graamyam discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Refunds/returns will not be provided for any products that are used.
- In case of minor design and colour variations. With handcrafted products there will always be some variation between products.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.