We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. The User should check this page from time to time to ensure that he/ she are aware with any changes. This Policy is effective from the time that the User register with the Website or visits the Website, as the case may be. By creating an account in Website, the User also expressly agree to the terms of this Policy, including the terms on information collection, use and disclosure.
Our Commitment To You
Your privacy is a top priority. Your privacy is at the core of the way we design and build the services and products you know and love, so that you can fully trust them and focus on building meaningful connections.
We appreciate that you put your trust in us when you provide us with your information and we do not take this lightly.
We do not compromise with your privacy. We design all of our products and services with your privacy in mind. We involve experts from various fields, including legal, security, engineering, product design and others to make sure that no decision is taken without respect for your privacy.
We work hard to keep your information secure. We have teams dedicated to keeping your data safe and secure. We constantly update our security practices and invest in our security efforts to enhance the safety of your information.
We appreciate that you trust us with your information and we intend to always keep that trust. This starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your information. This Policy describes our privacy practices in plain language, keeping legal and technical jargon to a minimum.
What we Collect
Non-Public Information – We may collect the following information from the User:
- Personal Information that we collect from the User at the time of registering as a registered user on the Website may include the following: The User’s name, gender, phone number, photo, address, email address, interests and choices. However, Website may show/ publish the image of the User as provided by him in his profile along with the User’s phone number for the third party service providers or other Website users to contact or communicate with the User.
- Geo Location Information for customers is collected by Us when You use the Website through your device; we will track your geo-location information, on a real time basis and use this information to allow you to use the services of the Website and/ or view the third party service providers in your area that are close to your location, set your location and send it to the requested third party service provider. We may also use this real-time geo-location information to address User or third party service provider support, technical, or business issues that may arise in the course of your use of the Website.
- Financial Information which may include credit card details, debit card details, payment instruction details or other information for the purposes of completing a transaction or payment in the Website.
- Registered account information includes all information pertaining to the registered account, including user ID, password, security questions and the likes.
- Registered account transaction information which includes all information pertaining to the User’s registered account activity, services ordered, payments made, orders refunded, cancelled, modified and the like and communications pertaining to the same.
- Navigation information including information about the pages the User visits when availing of the Service, the service providers viewed by the User and the like.
- Communications with third parties or other users on the Website, including on forums, chats, discussion boards and blogs.
- Log information which includes technical log information such as the User’s IP address, browser type, location, language, dates and times of visits and other web requests.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, or as may be required to effective and efficient use of the Website.
We also reserve the right to ask the User, at the time of the registration with the Website or thereafter, for documentary proof of his/ her identity or other data or postings provided by the User with respect to the registration or otherwise. In the event that the User fails to provide us with this information or documentary proof, we reserve the right to refuse registration or to terminate the Services immediately, and cease the provision of Service to the User and/ or restrict the use of or access to the Website. We use such Non-Public Information to help us provide the Service, to improve the Website and the quality of Service provided to users and further as provided below. We do not sell Non-Public Information to third parties and will use it only in accordance with this Policy.
In the event that the User participates in any public fora on the Website, including discussion boards, blogs and comments, then the User acknowledges that all such information disclosed at such times (including personal information disclosed, if any) shall be considered public information and may be accessed by third parties (“Public Information”). We shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for such disclosure or use by a third party of information so disclosed.
Public Information shall also include the User’s information which we shall publish in the Website for the third party service providers or other Website users to contact or communicate with the User. Public Information shall include but not limited to the User’s phone number and image as uploaded by the User in the Website.
The User further grants to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-license able (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, distribute, have distributed, and promote the Public Information in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over such Public Information.
We make no representation as to providing or storing back-up copies of any information submitted to it. The User shall be solely responsible to ensure that the User maintains back-up copies of such information and in the event of the Website malfunctioning or failing for any reason whatsoever (including on account of maintenance), the User may be required to resubmit such information.
How We Share Information
With other users
You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the service (including your public profile). Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is stuff that you’re comfortable being publically viewable since neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.
With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing, product delivery and security operations.
We may also share information with partners who distribute and assist us in advertising our services. For instance, we may share limited information on you in hashed, non-human readable form to advertising partners.
We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
When required by law
We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
We may use and share non-personal information (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioral data, geolocation in de-identified form), as well as personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, under any of the above circumstances. We may also share this information with third parties (notably advertisers) to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our services and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine this information with additional non-personal information or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form collected from other sources.
Warranty by a User of Information Provided by a User
No User shall provide any false, deceptive or misleading information on the Website or to us under any circumstances whatsoever. The User shall also ensure that if there is any change in any information or details provided by a User at the time of creation of a registered account or otherwise, the User shall promptly update Us/ registered account of such change, as the case may be, and continue to keep all information updated and correct at all times.
A User shall ensure that before posting any information on the Website or submitting the same to Us, the User has all necessary rights, ownership, authorization or permissions to submit or share such information on the Website or with Us (including from Us of any intellectual property rights, if any), or to otherwise act on behalf of any person whom the User purports to act on behalf of. The User shall not upload or post images/ material in the Website which shall be construed as indecent, pornographic, obscene, illegal, abusive, offensive etc. Upon posting or uploading of such images or materials, We shall have the right to remove/ delete the same without prior intimation to the User and shall also at its sole discretion remove/ delete the User from the Website and prohibit the User from using the Services.
We may remove, in its sole discretion and without being obliged to give notice or reasons, any information submitted on the Website in the event that such information does not comply with laws, rules or regulations for the time being in force, or if the same violates our policies or rights of third party, which otherwise violates or which we deems is otherwise inappropriate.
What we do with the information we collect
We require the information to understand the User’s needs and provide a better Service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide the Service and improve the quality of Service we provide.
- The User’s Public Information will be shown in the Website to enable the third party service providers or other users of Website to contact or communicate with the User.
- The User’s financial information will be used to process payments for Service or other dues to us, where applicable.
- Internal record keeping.
- To regulate and manage our relationship with the User.
- We may use the information to analyze site usage.
- To comply with applicable laws or requirements.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new Service, special offers or other information which we think the User may find interesting using the email address which the User have provided or for displaying advertisement banners relevant to the User’s interests.
- From time to time, we may also use the User’s information to contact him/ her for market research purposes. We may contact the User by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the Website layout and experience according to the User’s interests.
- We may use the User’s personal information to send promotional information about the service providers and other third parties which we think the User may find interesting.
- Information of a general nature or information required in connection with the provision of the Service may be revealed to third parties.
- We may use the data in an aggregated/ compiled form to produce statistical/ demographic analyses for marketing, strategy and other business purposes. However, these will be used in ways that will not be able to identify the User. Such aggregated information and results/ analyses shall be our property and the User will not be entitled to any compensation for the use thereof.
The User hereby agrees that he/ she have no objection to the above. The User also acknowledge that other users will have access to the Public Information posted by the User in public areas, discussion boards, blogs and forums on the Website while availing of the Service. While all the users are bound by certain obligations under the Terms and Conditions to not to use such information except for their personal and internal purposes and not to misuse the information, the User agree that he/ she have no objection to such users accessing, downloading or making copies of such information for their personal or internal purposes, and the User release us from any liability for any information submitted by the User to the Website and accessed, downloaded or used by another user for any reason whatsoever or a violation of any obligations by another user. We, as a policy, believes in full cooperation with law enforcement authorities and agencies. Accordingly, if the disclosure or monitoring of any information provided to us is mandated under the law in force in India for any purpose, for complying with a legal obligation, including verifying identities, prevention of cyber crimes and prosecution of offences, then we shall be bound to disclose as much information as is necessary or mandated in compliance with applicable laws in India. We may also use disclose or monitor such information to enforce our own rights, including to secure our systems.
We are committed to ensuring that the User’s information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, technical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Once a credit card, debit card or other payment transaction has been completed, all credit card, debit card, payment instructions and/ or other financial information is moved off-line only to ensure that the credit card, debit card and/ or financial information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. However, we shall not be responsible for data theft or any other unauthorized access or use of such information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the User’s computer’s or mobile’s hard drive. Once the User agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets the User know when he/ she visit a particular site. Cookies allow mobile applications to respond to the User as an individual. The mobile application can tailor its operations to the User’s needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about the User’s preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page/ Website traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide the User with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages the User find useful and which the User do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to the User’s computer or any information about the User, other than the data the User choose to share with us. The User can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the User can usually modify the User’s browser setting to decline cookies if the User prefer. This may prevent the User from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest or to other third party sites, such as payment gateways. However, once the User have used these links to leave our Website, the User should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the User provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The User should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Retention Of Personal Information
We will store any personal data we collect from You as long as it is necessary in order to facilitate Your use of the Website and its Services and for ancillary legitimate and essential business purposes – these include, without limitation, for improving our Services, attending to technical issues, and dealing with disputes.
Your personal data will primarily be stored in electronic form. We may enter into agreement with third parties to collect, store, process your personal data but under full compliance with applicable laws. In the event, you have any telephonic interactions with our customer representatives, the call data is recorded and stored into the Cloud, or any other storage space as decided solely by Us, for training and quality purposes.
We may need to retain your personal data even if you seek deletion thereof, if it is needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you reside or are located in the European Union, we keep your Personal Information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information is processed. The length of time we retain Personal Information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
Controlling Non-Public Information
The User may choose to restrict the collection or use of the User’s Non-Public Information in the following ways:
- The User will be given the option to agree to receive information and communications on marketing and promotional offers. If the User do not wish to, please make the appropriate choice.
- If the User have previously agreed to us using the User’s Non-Public Information for direct marketing purposes, the User may change his/ her mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
The User also have the option of not providing information to us or to, at a later date, withdraw the consent given to us regarding the information. However, this shall be subject to the following:
- Any withdrawal of consent shall be given to us in writing by letter, or by e-mail with an electronic signature, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that the User do not give the consent or subsequently withdraw the consent, we shall have the option of curtailing, restricting or stopping the Service or access to the Website to the User without prejudice to our other rights.
- Such withdrawal of consent shall take effect only from the date on which such communication in writing reaches us (“Effective Date”).
- Such withdrawal of consent shall not affect any actions already taken by us in accordance with this Policy until the Effective Date
- The User also acknowledge that we will need a reasonable time of 15 days to delete the information given by the User from our records and to ensure that the same is not used further.
How to Contact Us/ Grievance Officer
|Address:||Puthussery, V/398A Pukkattupady Road
Unichira, Thrikkakara, Kochi – 682021
If the User believe that any information we are holding on the User is incorrect or incomplete or if the User observe any other discrepancies or have any other grievances with respect to the information that the User have provided or the processing thereof, please write to or email us as soon as possible to our Grievance Officer, whose details are given below
We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.