Billing and Payments
- Certain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Services, you agree to the terms of sale, pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. We may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to promptly provide us with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, credit card numbers, etc.). We do not validate all credit card information required by the Customer’s payment provider to secure payment.
- You must notify Us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 (thirty) days after charges first appear on their account statement. If it is not brought to Our attention within 30 (thirty) days, You agree to waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Graamyam enables online verification and authorisation of payments through the CCAvenue payment gateway (www.ccavenue.com). Graamyam.com is a Verisign secured site with 128 bit SSL encryption.
The following payment methods are accepted through the CCAvenue payment gateway:
- Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- Wallets (Freecharge, airtel money, amazon pay, phonePe, Amex ezeClick, Oxygen, Olamoney, jio money, citi bank reward points, ItzCash, Paycash, HDFC PayZapp)
Note: Your billing amount will be shown in Indian Rupees on the payment gateway. This is equivalent to your order value.